Aerotech – The St. Louis Gutter Repair Company
Looking for professional gutter repair in St. Louis? The gutter experts at Aerotech are here to help!
Aerotech is family-owned and operated – we opened shop right here in St. Louis in 1990. Since then we’ve helped local homeowners with gutter repairs of all sorts, such as:
- Replace Damaged Gutters
- Replace and repair loose or damaged downspouts
- Replace and repair gutter brackets/hangers
- Re-attach loose gutters
- Fix leaky gutter joints and seal leaky corners and seams
- Repair saggy gutters
- Fix incorrectly pitched gutters
- …and much, much more
What Makes Aerotech Different?
- Our company is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau
- Family owned and operated since 1990
- Year-round gutter maintenance service
- Licensed and insured gutter repair technicians
- We guarantee our work
Get a fast, free quote from the gutter repair company St. Louis homeowners have trusted since 1990.
The Benefits of Choosing Aerotech: We’re Proven and Trusted
We’ve repaired sagging gutters in Creve Coeur, replaced leaky downspouts in Frontenac, and sealed leaking gutter seams in Maplewood. Our ability to handle any situation is why we’re the gutter repair company St. Louis homeowners know and trust. Just call us “the gutter experts”.
When you choose Aerotech to repair your gutter systems, you’ll enjoy practical benefits:
- Peace of mind the job’s done correctly by professionals
- Avoid the expense of costly home repairs due to leaky gutters
- Be safe! Don’t risk climbing a shaky, unstable ladder
- Reclaim your weekend – let us do the work!
- Skip all those trips to the hardware store or home improvement store
- Protect the value of your home
Know the Causes of Gutter Damage
The best way to reduce your risk of gutter damage is a year-round gutter maintenance plan. It also helps to be aware of common causes of gutter damage, such as:
- Debris accumulating in gutters – leaves, twigs, nests, shingle debris and more
- Ice dams due to the melting and re-freezing of snow and sleet
- Pest infestations – insects, birds, small rodents, snakes and other critters
- DIY mistakes (ex., leaning ladders against gutters to clean them)
- Rust and corrosion
- Storm and tree damage
- Sporadic gutter maintenance
When gutter repairs become necessary, our professional gutter repair experts are here to help. Get a gutter repair estimate today!
Avoid DIY Gutter Repair – Trust the Professionals!
Climbing a ladder to repair your gutters may seem like a good idea, but trust us, this is a job best left to licensed and insured professionals. Here are three reasons to avoid DIY gutter repair:
- It’s not as easy as it looks! From the ground, we’re all DIY weekend warriors. But once that 20-foot extension ladder starts shaking and sliding, you’ll wish you’d stayed on solid ground.
- You’ll save money. Yep, you heard that right: DIY gutter repairs have a hefty price tag – hardware, tools, safety equipment, and the cost of mistakes.
- Quality suffers with DIY fixes. The big box home improvement stores don’t carry professional-grade gutter equipment. You’ll pay for low-cost gutter fixes when those DIY gutters and downspouts start sagging or leaking.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do gutter guards work?
Over the past 25 years, we’ve seen what does and doesn’t work when it comes to gutter screens and covers and nothing is maintenance free.
Clog Free? Maintenance Free? Guaranteed for LIFE? Many gutter cover companies make these promises BUT will they stand behind their claims? Gutter covers, leaf guards and screens can be very expensive, and if installed incorrectly can actually damage your roof and gutters causing more problems than they prevent.
Gutter covers (or leaf guards) are an added expense that actually reduces the effectiveness of your gutter system by reducing the size of the opening that allows water to be channeled away. They provide little to no value, still require cleaning and they won’t prevent gutter damage.
Before you spend a lot of money on something that might not work, why not spend a little time with one of our gutter experts to see what will work best for your home?
What neighborhoods do you serve?
We serve neighborhoods throughout St. Louis and the surrounding area. Call us to see if your home is within our service area.
What Types of Gutters Do You Repair?
Our crews can handle common gutter repairs to almost any gutter system, including:
- Metal gutters (aluminum, copper, galvanized steel and more)
- Plastic gutters (we recommend removal and replacement)
- Seamless gutters
- Box gutters
Even if your home has a unique gutter system, chances are good we can help. Give us a call today to ask for a fast, free price quote.
Can I save money with DIY gutter repairs?
In our experience, DIY gutter repairs usually end up costing you more in the end. Improper repairs can accelerate damage to your gutters, fascia board, siding or worse yet, to the structure of your home.
Think of it this way: Is saving a few bucks really worth risking water damage to the interior or exterior of your home and other costly setbacks?
Customer Reviews for Aerotech in St. Louis
“Brad and RJ who did the repairs were GREAT! They worked quickly, continually checked for additional problem areas as they worked around the perimeter, patiently answered questions, and offered suggestions for some preventative maintenance throughout the summer. All in all, I felt Aerotech was servicing MY needs and not their bottom line.”
~ Terry B., Creve Coeur, Mo.
“The new downspout in the rear of the house has proven to be very beneficial. The men doing the work were careful to see that the old nails were gathered, screw heads were painted, and that the screw hangers hit the rafters. These little features – plus the fact these gentlemen were courteous and when they left the area was neat and clean – all of these things make us feel very pleased your company performed the work.”
~Richard and Rosemary, Ballwin, Mo.